Labels

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So this is my first blog.  I'm going to share my favourite buys out there.  First I wanted to share my mohops.  I have a few of them so they might take up some room.  I would also love to share my two children, my Border Collies. 

So here goes......


Mohop Shoes

I fell in love with these shoes, when looking at someone's favourties on Etsy.  However at the time there was none available on Etsy, and about a 3 month wait on there website.  When these were listed I had to have them.


My First pair of Mohops

Cherry mid square toe size 8

I purchased these in August 2010.  I loved the colours of these.



My Second pair

Point low maples







My Third Pair

2 inch Cherry Peep Toe Wedge


My Fourth Pair

Mid Square Toe Plywood





My Fifth Pair

2inch Walnut Thong

All pictures courtesy of Mohop.
Please visit http://www.mohop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment