Labels

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Enthral - Zoe Kratzmann

So my latest purchase again has been new shoes.  A girl can not have to many shoes, and these are a pair that are a bit different in my wardrobe.  I am not a huge high heel fan, but I saw these on Styling You, one of my favourite blogs to read.  I was assured that the 7cm high heel was comfortable.  I purchased Enthral in Taupe from Zoe Kratzmann.  They costs $220, plus $10 postage.  I have to say that the shoebox is black and looks like it is made from leather.  I have to say that for me, they are quite comfortable for a 7cm heel.  But most of all I think they just look good.

Zoe Kratzmann have some great shoes.  I also like the loafers Resound but am still undecided about what colour to get.  And at the moment I'm waiting for a sale opportunity.
















No comments:

Post a Comment