Labels

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nancybird

I found Nancybird through Facebook after watching Offspring.  Yes I know I have mentioned purchases based items seen in Offspring before.  I don't intend on making this a blog about Offspring.  So after looking through Nancybird I thought that it was time to change my wallet and my handbag.  Nancybird have recently released there W12 Collection and it has gorgeous array of wallet's, clutches and bags.  I also found that they are currently selling Nina's doona cover.  Would love that but out of my price range unfortunately.  Even I do have limits (sometimes). 

I fell in love with the Grevillea Pearl Wallet in Chocolate for $120.  I think it is gorgeous.  It is made of leather and is designed by Sarah Strickland.  Delivery was super quick.  And it is free if you spend over $100.

I also fell in love with the Grevillea Bag in Charcoal for $375.  It to is designed by Sarah Strickland.

Everything came packaged in a Nancybird box for delivery, with the items each in their own bag and wrapped in brown paper tied up with string.  

No comments:

Post a Comment