Labels

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Offspring: Music from the Hit Show

Since forever, I have always had a thing for buying music and CD's.  I don't think I could even count how many CD's I have.  I just love listening to music, especially in my car.  If I posted the CD's I have bought in the last couple of weeks, this page would really one be about CD's and not of my other shopping buys.  But I want to share the Offspring Music series that I have only just purchased together.

 

 

 

 

Volume 1:

  1. Thao With The Get Down Stay Down - When We Swam
  2. Dan Kelly - Hold On, I'm Coming On
  3. Andy Bull - Nothing To Lose
  4. Hot Chip - Wrestlers
  5. Lcd Sound System - Drunk Girls
  6. Flight Facilities - Crave You
  7. Sia - Clap Your Hands
  8. World's End Press - West End Girls
  9. Freelance Whales - Hannah
  10. The Jezabels - Hurt Me
  11. Angus & Julia Stone - Hold On
  12. Lisa Mitchell - Running Through The Forest
  13. Fatty Gets A Stylist - Let Me Fade
  14. Magic Silver White - Knew That I Loved You
  15. Kate Vigo - The Way You Are
  16. Eagle And The Worm - All I Know
  17. Xavier Rudd - Love Comes And Goes
  18. Eddie Perfect - Break Your Fall (Bonus Track)

Volume 2:

  1. Gypsy & The Cat -Time To Wander
  2. Tim & Jean - Come Around
  3. The Naked & Famous - Punching In A Dream
  4. Diafrix ft Daniel Merriweather - Simple Man
  5. The Black Keys - Tighten Up
  6. El Guincho - Bombay
  7. Magic Silver White - Doowah
  8. Lykke Li - Get Some
  9. Alpine - Heartlove
  10. John Butler Trio - Don't Wanna See Your Face
  11. Guineafowl - In Our Circles
  12. Best Coast - Crazy For You
  13. Cat Call - Swimming Pool (Cloud Control Remix)
  14. Worlds End Press - Only The Brave
  15. The Bamboos - Never Be The Girl
  16. Big Scary - Falling Away (Jacques Renault Remix)
  17. Winterpark - Never Alone
  18. ASA - Questions
  19. Thao - When We Swam

Volume 3:

  1. Ida Maria - I Eat Boys For You For Breakfast
  2. San Cisco - Awkward
  3. Gossling - Wild Love
  4. Hermitude - Speak of The Devil
  5. Hey Geronimo - Why Don't We Do Something
  6. Nantes - Fly
  7. Elizabeth Rose - Ready
  8. Angus Stone - Bird On The Buffalo
  9. Canyons - If I See You Again
  10. Daniel Ellsworth & The Great Lakes - Shoe Fits
  11. Neulore - Eve
  12. Graymercy Riffs - Little One
  13. Parallel Lions - Taste of Your Heart
  14. Clare Bowditch & Eddie Perfect - You Make Me Happy
  15. Promises - Baby It's You
  16. Euphoria - Love You Right
  17. Thao with the Get Down Stay Down - When We Swam




No comments:

Post a Comment