Labels

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Duo Boots SISTINA tan leather knee high boots

I love shoes.  I love shoes.  But somehow I was blessed with larger calfs.  I have been through the humiliating act of trying on boots, but not being able to zip them up.  So I gave up on ever being able to wear boots.  Especially fashionable boots.  But then I was reading about DUO Boots about two months ago on one of my favourite blogs, Styling You.  So now that I have now been blessed with gorgeous boots to wear. 

My first pair to share are the SISTINA tan leather knee high boots.  They fit great.  And I think they also look fantastic.  Stylish.  Modern.  Gorgeous buckles.  And they also fit under my skinny jeans.  Can't ask for more than that.
They look exatly like shown in the pictures, and the leather smells great.  You can tell that it is real leather.
when buying any shoes online, I often am quite worried about the sizing and will it fit.   DUO use European sizing, and I have boughts shoes in 38.5, 39 and 30.5.  Anways I went for a 39, and they fit great, so I think true to size. 
They took just over a week to arrive, which is certainly not a long time from the UK, but when you are waiting for something to arrive, sometimes you just can't wait.
 So if you are like me - love boots but have not standard calfs and what boots that are stylish and not some boring things, please don't continue to to think that you will never have the chance to buy boots because DUO Boots can help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment