Labels

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Nude footwear Leo Red - from www.styletread.com.au

I love red.  It is one of my favourite colours.  But it can be sometimes daunting to wear.  It can come across as powerful or dominating.  But sometimes worn the right way, it can be eyecatching and flattering. 


I also love boots.  I had not yet made a purchase from Style Tread, but saw recently they had a sale on.  I was fortunate to get the Nude footwear Leo Red ankle boot. 

I was amazed firstly at how quickly they arrived.  Also, I was luck enough to get them on sale for $95, but if you register to received a newsletter, you get $10 off.

I can't believe how comfortable they are and with a pair of jeans or even on a work day with a suit they just make the day a happy day and help stand out without showing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment