Labels

Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Best Friend is a Bag - Elle Leather Tote Bag

I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a while.  For 1 I have been watching my dollars more.  Hopefully we may have a large expense that needs to be made soon.  Will share more about that later.  I have still been spending some dollars, but certainly anything that I have bought has to be good quality and also  need (not just a want).
So working in a professional industry I always need a bag that can hold all my work.  I can often be juggly files and it is not easy. I also like to carry my phone, purse, drink bottle, diary (which is not small, house keys, car keys, business card holder and id card.  So I need something that holds a bit.

My Best Friend is a Bag is based in Melbourne. 
Truffle Leather Tote Bag
The ethos for a My Best Friend is a Bag is simple. 

A BfB bag will be beautiful, fashionable and feminine.

It will also be practical.

It will be reasonably priced.

It will be made of the highest quality leather which means it will age well.

It will have numerous side pockets to carry your phone, your personal organiser, your glasses, a camera or any other one of those multitude of things that women carry around!

It will have a special attachment for your car keys – no more rummaging around in the bottom of your bag.
It will come with a padded sleeve for your laptop, ipad or writing pad and will still have plenty of room for all your personal bits and pieces.

It will have handles of just the right length to either wear over your shoulder or carry in your hand.

But what will really set a BfB apart from other work bags will be the colours. A Bfb will show you’re a business woman who’s not afraid to stand out from the crowd.

I purchase the Elle tote in Truffle.  It is currently $259.00. 

A top quality, fine grained Truffle brown leather tote bag with masses of room for busy women.

Perfect length handles are long enough to wear as a shoulder bag so your laptop tote bag fits comfortably under your arm and short enough to carry easily in your hand.

Inside, a built-in quilted separator creates a protected compartment for your up to 14" Laptop, iPad, Notepad, magazines or travel documents. Your 15.6" laptop will fit in the main centre compartment. Three inside, side pockets create space for your phone, Business cards, sun glasses pieces that usually hide at the bottom of your bag. And don't forget the handy clip for your keys so they are always in easy reach in these well designed ladies business bags.

Size:

• 40cm wide x 28cm high x 14cm deep
• Handle drop = 26cm
I don't have an ipad as yet, but at least I know that the bag will be able to carry one and protect it if I start to use one. 

Oh and the most important thing is, it looks great.  And when people have asked me "what is the brand" and I've said "My Best Friend is a Bag", they have become intrigued and wanted more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment