Labels

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Gorman Scarlett Leather Jacket

I must admit that shopping has been quiet for some time.  But I have shopped a bit in the last week so some new posts will be coming your way.

Have you thought about your staple pieces for the Autumn/Winter of 2013?  Well last year saw the introductionof colour and especially in jeans.  Colour continues to be something to embrace, but now it has been teamed up with leather.













A colourful leather jacket is a must have for the new season.  If kept in great condition it will last for years to come and will also be an investment piece.

I recently saw the Gorman Scarlett Leather Jacket on their instagram feed, and when launched it was something that I knew would be a staple for the season to come.  The colour makes the world brighter, and I can see that summer will be a brighter season with it.

Now I must admit that a leather jacket is a hefty investment.  It is not for all.  So if you are going to invest in one, then there is even more reason that it is going to be a staple to get use out of.  I see this jacket as something I could wear for the next 20 plus years.

I have seen similar jackets in the same colouring on other stores, but this has to be my fave.  It is $429.




I would love to hear from anyone regarding their must have staple pieces for the AW 2013 season

No comments:

Post a Comment